About Me

Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!


This weekend I went to my cousin's wedding, in Oklahoma City. I wasn't at school on Friday because I had to go to the rehearsal dinner, which was Friday night.

Rehearsal dinner


 Then on Saturday, my brothers went to the OU vs. K-State game, and loved it. When I went to go pick them up, I could tell that OU had lost, because all the fans streaming out of the stadium were not happy.
The OU campus


We went back to the hotel, and we were going to take a nap, but then my mom noticed that the wedding started at 6:00pm, not 7:00pm.

After the wedding, which was kind of weird, we went to the hotel, went to sleep, and woke up really early yesterday morning so that we could get home on time. 
And that was my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment